Thermally Broken Windows & Doors
Steel which has a much lower conductivity than aluminum is combined with the fiberglass-reinforced polyamide insulator. Our European thermally broken profiles allow us to create steel windows and doors surpassing today’s most demanding thermal codes.
Cantera Doors and Windows systems offer substantially improved insulation properties for the building industry and superlative resistance to solar heat gain. Our thermal window and door systems provide an energy-efficient alternative to the traditional non-thermally broken window and door products, helping optimize efficiency and comfort within your projects.
The Thermal Shapes, consisting of 25 geometric profiles, represent our portfolio’s most technologically advanced thermally insulated steel window system. The profile depth of 3 inches accommodates highly energy-efficient insulating glazing up to 1 ¼”” inches. The fiberglass-reinforced polyamide insulator, guarantees excellent thermal insulation, making the system ideal for climatically demanding projects, where energy-saving regulations are incredibly high. The slim lines and their visible and tactile surface structures have a strong emotional impact on the viewer.
Cantera Doors Thermal Windows Specifications.
- Precision cold formed narrow sideline profiles
- Classic “stepped leg” design
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- Accommodates double and triple glazing up to 1 1/4″
- High-density cast in polyurethane isolator
- Choice of different glazing beads
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards.